Dometic or GE RV A/C Silencer DA100
The WackO Products DA100 is an air conditioner silencer kit that allows you to run your RV A/C unit without all the noise. Never try listening to your TV over your air conditioner or being kept awake by the unbearable noise ever again.
• Designed to fit Dometic or GE brand air conditioners with a ducted system. (If you use a Coleman A/C model, see part #CA200)
• Installs easily in under 15 minutes with a screwdriver, no drilling required.
• Recycled cotton duct liner gives superior acoustic and thermal performance.
• Noise reduction ranges from 8-10 decibels (dB).
• Electrostatic air filter helps eliminate dust, lint, pollen, and other pollutants in the air.
• The air filter is a 4 layer weave design, is nonporous, mildew resistant, and does not degrade over time.
• The filter can easily be cleaned with a vacuum cleaner, or optionally removed and washed.
• Clean the outer casing with a damp cloth or gentle cleanser.
• Dimensions: 17" x 17" x 2.25".
• Weight: 2.93 lbs.
Darrel Abts, Founder of WackO Products and Inventor of the RV A/C Silencer, takes us through the 7 steps to install on a ducted Dometic or GE RV air conditioner. Along the way, learn about important prep work and maintenance all owners should do to keep your A/C running at top performance and minimize noise.
Install and Review Video
Watch as James from The Fit RV installs and puts the RV A/C Silencer to the test in his new Winnebago EKKO.
|Dimensions||18.75 × 17.75 × 2.75 in|
Q & A
The Silencer kit only works on ducted units with a wall thermostat. If the air only goes in and out of the A/C itself then you have a non duct unit.
Please send me a picture of the inside ceiling assembly to [email protected]. Verify that it is a ducted unit. Make sure the silencer will not interfere with slides, doors, and appliances as the silencer is 17x17x 2.25″
Hello Mike, I think you mean ducted unit. unfortunately the Silencer kits only work on a ducted unit with a wall thermostat
The kits will allow up to 40% more airflow to the AC unit. Depending on your duct work in the ceiling yes you will see more flow.
Hello Brian Please contact us 920-264-0526