Dometic or GE RV A/C Silencer DA100
If your inside ceiling assembly looks like this,
then the DA100 will work for you.
(Watch Install and Review from “The Fit RV”)
The WackO Products DA100 is an air conditioner silencer kit that allows you to run your RV A/C unit without all the noise. Never try listening to your TV over your air conditioner or being kept awake by the unbearable noise ever again.
• Designed to fit Dometic or GE brand air conditioners with a ducted system. (If you use a Coleman A/C model, see part #CA200)
• Installs easily in under 15 minutes with a screwdriver, no drilling required.
• Recycled cotton duct liner gives superior acoustic and thermal performance.
• Noise reduction ranges from 8-10 decibels (dB).
• Electrostatic air filter helps eliminate dust, lint, pollen, and other pollutants in the air.
• The air filter is a 4 layer weave design, is nonporous, mildew resistant, and does not degrade over time.
• The filter can easily be cleaned with a vacuum cleaner, or optionally removed and washed.
• Clean the outer casing with a damp cloth or gentle cleanser.
• Dimensions: 17" x 17" x 2.25".
• Weight: 2.93 lbs.
Install and Review Video
Watch as James from The Fit RV installs and puts the RV A/C Silencer to the test in his new Winnebago EKKO.
|Dimensions||18.75 × 17.75 × 2.75 in|
Q & A
Hello Brian Please contact us 920-264-0526
Everything is in the kit needed for install except for a screw driver. Base plate, filter, screws, foil tape, cover, and instruction are all in the kit
Hello Scott, yes the Filters can be washed or Vacuumed. Just let them air dry and not to use them wet. If you would like to wash them all the time we suggest having a spare filter on hand to exchange while letting it dry.